You are here: Home > Disclaimer
1. Use of the information and data contained on this WWW site on these pages is at your sole risk.
2. If you rely on the information on this Site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
3. All linked websites are linked 'as is' and CEASA:
1. Does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
2. Does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this Site;
3. Does not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and
4. Does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this Site to those other sites.
4. If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this Site you do so at your own risk.
5. The information and data on this Site is subject to change without notice. CEASA may revise this Disclaimer at any time by updating this posting.
1. Makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this Site or any linked site into another language;
2. Makes no representations as to the availability of the site;
3. Accepts no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
4. Makes no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose; and
5. Accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any site linked to this site.
Education on the Square: “Dyslexia – the forgotten disability? What does current Government policy change mean in the classroom?"