Responding to Abuse & Neglect - Education & Care (RAN) 2017
Full Day Courses - $84.59 (inc GST)
Please Note: If you are under 18 years of age you are unable to complete this training.
Young people under the age of 18 are not mandatory notifiers, and therefore do not have the responsibility of notifying.
- CEASA is a DECD approved training provider
- 9:00am - 4:00pm (no late arrivals can be accepted after 9:15am)
- Registrations between 8:30am and 9:00am
- Venue: Education Development Centre - Hindmarsh
- Free carpark located on Orsmond Street (limited spaces are available, please allow time to find a carpark and get to the training before 9:00am)
- Payments are to be received in full prior to attending
- Fees & Charges (No concessions available) (all prices include GST)
- $10.00 re-booking fee if you request to change sessions with more than 7 days notice
- $20.00 re-booking fee if you request to change sessions with less than 7 days notice
- $15.00 Certificate re-print fee if you misplace your certificate
- No refunds will be given with less than 7 days’ notice
- Dress Code: Neat Casual
- Lunch not provided but available from local cafes - tea, coffee & biscuits provided
- Certificates issued at the end of session (paid attendees only)
- Certificates will be printed exactly how you completed your registration. If your booking is incorrect, please contact the office to update your details.
- All bookings must be completed online - NO phone bookings will be accepted
To register please click on the links below
*Please Note: If you add yourself to a waitlist, you will only be contacted if a spot becomes available.