Responding to Abuse & Neglect - Education & Care (RAN)
Full Day Courses - $84.59 (inc gst)
Please Note: If you are under 18 years of age you are unable to complete this training.
Young people under the age of 18 are not mandatory notifiers, and therefore do not have the responsibility of notifying.
- 9:00am - 4:00pm (no late arrivals can be accepted after 9:15am)
- Registrations between 8:30am and 9:00am
- Venue: Education Development Centre - Hindmarsh
- Free carpark located on Orsmond Street (limited spaces are available, please allow time to find a carpark and get to the training before 9:00am)
- Payments are to be received in full prior to attending
- Fees & Charges (No concessions available) (all prices include GST)
- $10.00 re-booking fee if you request to change sessions with more than 7 days notice
- $20.00 re-booking fee if you request to change sessions with less than 7 days notice
- $15.00 Certificate re-print fee if you misplace your certificate
- No refunds will be given with less than 7 days’ notice
- Dress Code: Neat Casual
- Lunch not provided but available from local cafes - tea, coffee & biscuits provided
- Certificates issued at the end of session (paid attendees only)
- Certificates will be printed exactly how you completed your registration. If your booking is incorrect, please contact the office to update your details.
- CEASA is a DECD approved training provider
To register for sessions being held in June to December click here.
Please call the CEASA office on 08 8463 5875 for further information.